Thank you for visiting Ozone Interactive.
Because this website wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact the Ozone Interactive pl. Privacy Department by sending an email to email@example.com. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php. TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with the Website to resolve your concerns. The TRUSTe program covers only information that is collected through this Website, and does not cover information that may be collected through software downloaded from the Website.
Last Updated August 21st 2012
1. Information Collection & Use Registration The Ozone Interactive Service requires a login in order to provide you with a personalized account. During our account registration process, we will collect a login name, password, and an email address from you. You must provide all of this information in order to obtain an account. After completing our registration form, you will receive a welcome email describing your new Ozone Interactive account, and how to access that account. Account Subscriptions If you choose to continue service with Ozone Interactive via a paid account, Ozone Interactive will collect personally identifiable information (credit card number, billing address, phone number) and keep this information on file in our secure server in order to process your recurring invoices. This information is only used to verify credit card authenticity, and issue invoices as per your service agreement. Upon discontinuation of Ozone Interactive service, your information will be destroyed on our billing system. If we are unable to process your subscription for a given month, this information, along with your account information, may be used to contact you. Server Logs When accessing web pages on the Ozone Interactive.com domain, Ozone Interactive may log your IP address, access URL, time of access, browser type, and referral URL in order to provide us with internal information regarding site traffic statistics. This information may also be used to identify users who are using the service for spam or other activity that is deemed in conflict with our Terms of Service. This information is used in the aggregate, and is never linked back to any personally identifiable information.
3. Information Security We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of industry-standard access controls. Secure passwords, SSL encryption, disk-based encryption, firewalls, and other measures are in place that helps us to protect your data. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can review our hosting FAQ or send us a support request using our support system.
4. Access to Personally Identifiable Information To remove your personally identifiable information from our system, submit your account for deactivation. Your personal information will be removed immediately, though your actual login name will remain reserved on our system until re-collection. If you wish to only remove your billing subscription information, cancel your paid account.
5. Communications from Ozone Interactive, Inc. Service-related Announcements We will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. Other Messages We may also send you messages from time to time about new features or services that we will offer to our users. Customer Service Upon issuing a customer support request to Ozone Interactive, we may use your information and email address to contact you regarding your inquiry.
7. Log Files As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
8. Cookies Like most websites, we use small bits of data called cookies stored on users' computers to simulate a continuous connection. Cookies let us 'remember' information about your preferences and passwords and allow you to move within our Service without reintroducing yourself. Members who disable cookies will not be able to use the Service, as they are required to maintain your login to our service within a browser session. Disabling cookies does not prevent you from accessing websites published under our system, though some features of those sites may be degraded. These cookies can be tied back to personally identifiable information only in the event that you are logged in to our Service. If you are logged in to our Service, the cookies on your computer will uniquely identify your account within our system.
9. Intentionally Omitted
10. Business Transitions In the event Ozone Interactive pl goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
11. Legal Disclaimer We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.